By Connie Chan Wang
I’ve always been a believer in the power of storytelling to change the world. I met Go Inspire Go founder Toan Lam while I was at Yahoo! working on a campaign to leverage the power of Yahoo! to inspire people to take positive action. I was so inspired by his story and his work that I wanted to help in any way I could. I’ve been on the Advisory Board of Go Inspire Go for the past two years and am excited to help take the organization to the next level with our upcoming Indiegogo campaign.
1. BAYCAT: The Show Must Go On!
2. You Inspire - Launch Nonprofit Movement
3. SoundOven, Youth Media in Action
4. All Together Now
5. Vari-Colored Songs: A Tribute to Langston Hughes Album
6. Boosted Boards - The World’s Lightest Electric Vehicle
7. Misfit Shine: an elegant, wireless activity tracker
This is the 3rd post in our “Journey Towards Our First Crowdfunding Campaign” blog series.
April 24 is the big launch date on Indiegogo. Until then, we’ll be blogging every week about what we’re doing to get there. Next week, we’ll introduce you to the volunteer team making it all happen.